(at fair value)
Cash Flow Senior Secured Loans
Asset-Based Senior Secured Loans / Crystal Financial(1)
Equipment Senior Secured Financings / NEF(2)
Life Science Senior Secured Loans
Total Senior Secured Loans
Equity and Equity-like Securities(3)
Total Comprehensive Investment Portfolio
Floating Rate Investments(4)
First Lien Senior Secured Loans
Second Lien Senior Secured Loans
(1) Includes Crystal Financial’s full portfolio, including the Company’s pro rata ownership of Crystal’s SBIC, and asset-based loans on the Company’s balance sheet.
(2) Includes NEF’s full portfolio and NEF equipment financings on the Company’s balance sheet.
(3) Excludes Crystal and NEF, which distribute quarterly dividends to the Company.
(4) Floating rate investments calculated as a percent of the Company’s income-producing Comprehensive Investment Portfolio. The majority of fixed rate loans are associated with NEF and are short in duration with average hold periods of 2.5 years. Additionally, NEF seeks to match-fund its fixed rate assets with fixed rate liabilities.
(5) Represents the weighted average of each individual loan's yield to maturity based on fair market value at 9/30/2018.
(6) Represents the weighted average of each individual loan's underwritten yield to expected repayment date, which is based on a historical average realized investment duration.
(7) Represents the weighted average of each individual loan's yield to maturity, excluding residual upside on tax leases.
(8) Represents the weighted average of each individual loan's yield to maturity based on fair value at 9/30/2018, excluding exit fees and warrants.